Effective from: 16.11.2020
Last updated: 22.09.2021
Blacklisted Branded Games Territories. The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
• In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 4.4, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
• do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
• do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
• do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
• shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and applies various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players;
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings;
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers;
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made earlier;
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account (including any other actions to get advantage from casino promotions);
• providing of forged documents;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• other types of cheating;
or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to this player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company, and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform appropriate regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
• charge the player a sum equivalent to the players available balance funds in order to compensate damages and expenses suffered by an incurred as a result of chargeback;
• claim further damages and financial losses from the player by contacting them via one of the methods provided during the registration process (i.e. phone, e-mail, etc.);
• close player's personal account and/or discard all and any winnings gained as a result of such act or attempt to act.